THE One-Man Indie!
- Sep 22, 2013
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Okay, now you’ve just finished your latest RPG Maker MV project and you want to share it as an HTML5 web game? Here’s how!
- In the menu, click File, wait for the menu to drop down and select the Deployment.
- When the Deployment Menu Screen opens, you’ll want to click the Web Browsers radio button where it says Platform.
- You can set the Output Location: to whatever folder you wish.
- There’s an option called exclude unused files and you can click the boxes to encrypt the audio and visuals, respectively (along with using a password).
- Once you’re finished, click OK.
- Once the process has finished, head over to the folder where you deployed your project to, you’ll a folder like this.
- Click inside the www folder and you’ll these files.
- COPY all the files inside and then Paste them inside the same folder where you find the www folder. It should look like this:
- Once you’ve deleted the www folder, you’re ready to zip (that’s zip because you’ll have to do this to upload your game to either Newgrounds/Gamejolt/etc as an HTML5 formatted game).
Aaaaaannndd you’re done! Hope this helped you out! FOLLOW MY BLOG FOR MORE. HAPPY GAME MAKING!!