Aspiring Game Alchemist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Workstations

Contained herein are some workshop elements I've created. These work nicely with a crafting system or even a basic eventing system to create just a couple of items. Terms and Conditions are outlined with each instance. Further additions may be made.

Blacksmith Table: This was partially cobbled together using the forge sprite from the default tile set ‘Outside B’, other elements were sampled from fences or other materials from the same tile set theme upon which I built.

Forge Station.png

Terms: Can be used in both Non-Commercial as well as Commercial games. Only credit SOFTCLOUD is needed. Edit is allowed. Repost is allowed. Please credit SOFTCLOUD in these instances as well.

Tinker’s Workstation: Used default assets and built on my own. Reworked elements such as the ‘gauge’ in the sci-fi tile set.
Tinkers Workstation.png

Terms: Can be used in both Non-Commercial as well as Commercial games. Only credit SOFTCLOUD is needed. Edit is allowed. Repost is allowed. Please credit SOFTCLOUD in these instances as well.

Sci-Fi General Workstation: Originally this was a desk from the default sci-fi tile set. I built upon that with reference from the metal pieces and matter from the sci-fi tile sets. Given the size issues (although I'm fine with using it with the barrel others may not) I separated the metal barrel. I would recommend maybe using it as a doodad. This way you can move it away from the player.
Sci-Fi Workbench.png
Barrel for Doodad:
Workbench Fire [3x1].png

Barrel for Character Sheet:
Workbench Fire.png

Cooking Station: Used some basic default assets from Sci-Fi set and Inside Set (the stove) and some others. Made some elements.
Cooking Workstation.png

Terms and Rules:

Please refer to each asset for specific credit, reposts, and editing situations.

Notes:
More workstations may come out, such as the Chemistry Workstation. Given it's unique dimensions (bit larger than 96 pixels wide) I may make a more manageable iteration on here. A version potentially without the 50's aesthetics that is present in my original for my own game. Removing that aesthetic will give it a more applicable form.
I may make further iterations to these workstations for my own game but will refrain from updating these.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Bonus Content
—STASH BOXES—
StashBoxes.pngStashBoxes2.png

Last edited:

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I feel still screenshots don't do my game justice. the characters don't move, but the filter over them does...
Wonder if this year, there be more MZ plugin than MV or that MZ is still small compare to whole MV collection
Zaj
Hey morning all! I got another quick question..I just switched to RMMZ from VX Ace..so I am wondering why default scripts(is that how u call it) of VXAce is available, but not in MZ's case? How do I figure out ahh I mean could you show me
Sometimes im the biggest fool alive... Ah well, ce la vie
The worst feeling in the world is going for a walk on a nice summer day, seeing an ice cream truck, and realizing you don't have any money with you :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oddRABBIT