Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello guys,

I am looking for a way to easily generate my own iconset. I have got all the icons, but setting them in the RMV format one by one with PS will be very time consuming.

Is there a software which can greatly facilitate this?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
not really.

Did you set the grid in photoshop correctly? With snap to grid and the grid being the one for the icon size, it should be doable without too many problems.
Yes, it is a lot of work - but if photoshop automatically snaps each icon to the grid, the placement should be easy, as long as the icons themselves are finished and in the correct size.

And if you still need to create or center them, then there is almost no software that could help anyway.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Useful Development Tools. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
2020-05-02_12-06-46.png
Working on one right now, will be free...

Features:
Simple way to add own images to existing iconset grid (with auto resize to 32 x 32).
Fast editing tools (flip, rotate, scale, move by X or Y)
Embedded icons library
Supports layers.

Boonty

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Waow. Keep me in touch when it will be available :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Excited to be nearing the end of setting up my own custom Point-And-Click system template! Just need to iron out some kinks, get an input text system going, add animations to buttons, and then finalize my button-mashing event system and it'll be complete >:3c
AlcTheHero wrote on Mystic_Enigma's profile.
hi.
Still recovering from my laptop's transformation into a brick. I hope to be back to making soon.
Urgh. That sense of frustration when I tell my husband the plot of my game, bullet points, and at the end he looks and me and says 'that's it? Final Fantasy has more twists and turns.' Me: Ahrug! Bullet points!
Another day, another microwave accidently set on fire! >.< I just wanted popcorn for a movie night...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tuyetky01