Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello guys,

I am looking for a way to easily generate my own iconset. I have got all the icons, but setting them in the RMV format one by one with PS will be very time consuming.

Is there a software which can greatly facilitate this?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
not really.

Did you set the grid in photoshop correctly? With snap to grid and the grid being the one for the icon size, it should be doable without too many problems.
Yes, it is a lot of work - but if photoshop automatically snaps each icon to the grid, the placement should be easy, as long as the icons themselves are finished and in the correct size.

And if you still need to create or center them, then there is almost no software that could help anyway.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Useful Development Tools. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
2020-05-02_12-06-46.png
Working on one right now, will be free...

Features:
Simple way to add own images to existing iconset grid (with auto resize to 32 x 32).
Fast editing tools (flip, rotate, scale, move by X or Y)
Embedded icons library
Supports layers.

Boonty

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Waow. Keep me in touch when it will be available :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hi-Yo! When you just started learning to program, you tend to discover new strange keywords along the way. Is it better to keep learning how to use every new keyword you found OR just leave it until you need it(probably)?
:kaodes:
So I decided the best way to represent insanity was to simply make two maps fight for supremacy in front of the player. The results are everything I hoped for! :LZSexcite:

Ami
look the release date - finally!!!
look the price - (convert into Rupiah)"maybe im too forcing myself…" (wait again until Autumn or Christmas Sale)
so MZ is releasing next month :/ I still don't know if I should pick it up or not

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuzz1k