Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what do you mean by "stuff"? You don't need programs if you want to stuff an animal...

if you're talking about resources that completely depends on what kind of resource.
A lot of people use GIMP or Photoshop for pictures for example

chickenx4

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k
stuff like resources i have gimp

i was making a Hashasky mermaid

1592175101178.png

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Useful Developments Tools. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

People can help you better if you are more specific. If you have Gimp, that should be sufficient to make tiles and sprites. Some use Paint.net, others Asesprite or even Photoshop. Gimp is sufficient though.

If you need advice on other resources, please be specific.

chickenx4

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k
is it possible to downgrade assets like characters from rpg maker 2k3,VX ace and MV to 2k if you have the requirements

chickenx4

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RM2k
ive done that but it would show a blue background

ive saved as png like the pngs from wadanohara

edit ive tried to expirement on a Rpg MV Sprite sheet but dont know what size it should be to make it fit in rpg maker 2k

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

lunarrosecrow wrote on hiddenone's profile.
please don't lurk hiddenone I'm quarantining!!!
lunarrosecrow wrote on Edward.T's profile.
Hello Edward sorry to bother you and didn't start a conversation cause I thought i'd be a little weird or disrespectful but I was wondering do you still have your Generator resources you posted as the links on the page are dead?
Stream will be live shortly! It is my birthday, and thus I am doing an extended stream! I will be doing a variety of things. Among the activities I will be doing: Playing Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas, art, and some Text Adventure~ Feel free to drop by!
It would be cool if you could "copy as code" event commands :< .
Just managed to recover my Yahoo e-mail that i lost 3 months ago. Turns out an IP from U.S had hacked it and set the pass back to normal.. Like WTF ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reji