Software that "Anime-fies" an anime figurine?

Jellicoe

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was looking to get bust portraits up, and I happen to have some anime figurines. There is an angle I can pose it that would be great for a bust portrait, and I havent seen any drawing similar.

Would it be possible if there was some kind of filter where I just took a pic of the figurine and ran some kind of filter to make it look like your typical anime bust portrait drawing instead of a 3d model which it is?

I just want the bust portrait to be in the same drawing style as all my other resources which are the standard rpgmaker pics and DLCs.

Thanks!

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I did not met with something like that, but there is a pretty good anime-manga online creators at http://www.rinmarugames.com - there are several options where you can create your anime characters.
For me works great, almost all portraits are same looking as characters made in character generator.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes and no - there are filters that can work like this, but that specific purpose is a bit too esoteric to be easily found.

If you have a big image program like Photoshop then it might be possible that this could be done by applying some of the included filters (there are reasons why Photoshop is expensive after all, otherwise everyone would use GIMP or MS Paint), but I doubt that such filters are available in lesser programs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So, what is this "Inktober" everyone's speaking about? Because apparently, I have no idea what happens on this site...
O_O One day left until I can pre-order the new NSP album! Yay!
Ah, today's the start of Inktober! I should do that.
Ami
--- Currency ---

Hero: This city cannot accept Gold to buy the items.
Merchant: You can exchange Gold into TC,depending the rate of TC this time.
Hero: Really? Then,i want to exchange 999999999G.
Merchant: Let's see……Wait a second,are you Cheating again?
Hero: Hell No!!! I earn it with myself!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seayton