Not open for further replies.

MarkSA

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Has anyone used Solarus quest as as a alternative to RPGMaker? It's quite good, and open source. Requires knowledge of Lua.

<<snip - link removed by Mod>>

Last edited by a moderator:

GoodSelf

Zhu Li! Do the thing!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It looks like it's just advertising to make Zelda clones, although It seems like it can be used for more. The sheer amount of fan games and use of Zelda in the engines advertising is worrisome. It doesn't look like this is affiliated with Nintendo at all.

I'll stick to MV :)

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is the official site of Degica and as such, unlike fan sites, it is covered by commercial law as well as civil law. We do not allow discussion of engines published by other companies. Depending on how the conversation went, Degica could be open to being sued for false advertising, defamation and a whole host of other things.

Apart from that, don't you think it a bit odd to discuss using products from competitors on a company's site?
[mod]As this discussion is not permitted, I am closing it.[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pft... people think the moon landing is fake. Nonsense. The moon doesnt even exist in the first place, it's just the reflection of the earth on the surface of space.
I don't know if anyone will get my old pop culture references. Item: Empty Basket. Description: Don't worry. Yogi Bear won't try to steal it.
My second childrens book is finally uploaded and approved and available to buy! I am so happy!
I just realized I passed 1,000 likes. I'm amazed you people actually like this crap. It's no surprise you'd like my high quality content. :kaopride:
Running on a creative high right now. Expanding my Redwood tile D with doors, windows, and some other odds and ends today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrAbdullahX