Not open for further replies.

MarkSA

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Has anyone used Solarus quest as as a alternative to RPGMaker? It's quite good, and open source. Requires knowledge of Lua.

<<snip - link removed by Mod>>

Last edited by a moderator:

GoodSelf

Zhu Li! Do the thing!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It looks like it's just advertising to make Zelda clones, although It seems like it can be used for more. The sheer amount of fan games and use of Zelda in the engines advertising is worrisome. It doesn't look like this is affiliated with Nintendo at all.

I'll stick to MV :)

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is the official site of Degica and as such, unlike fan sites, it is covered by commercial law as well as civil law. We do not allow discussion of engines published by other companies. Depending on how the conversation went, Degica could be open to being sued for false advertising, defamation and a whole host of other things.

Apart from that, don't you think it a bit odd to discuss using products from competitors on a company's site?

As this discussion is not permitted, I am closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People in Italy panicking for this stupid coronavirus, it's nothing more than a flu and they are all acting like it's the black plague...
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.
40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venator123