S.E.L.E.C.T.

Holographic Philosopher
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If one wants to add pieces to the Character Generator how would one add them? I mean I did not find a file with other Character Generator parts that I can improvise with. Although the custom parts I have several sprites for the same thing. By this I mean their are sprites for the Battler, Moving, and Dialogue (face) in individual folders but I do not see where I can add these parts in the game folders as another hat or apparel. Thanks ahead of time.

Pinesal

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It's very difficult to add parts to the stock generator. There is an alternative generator out there that uses all the same assets plus you can mix and match it more ways and it's easy to add parts.

Sorry I don't remember the name of it. Know it's out there.

S.E.L.E.C.T.

Holographic Philosopher
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks anyways. Any Idea if SRDude's Character Creator works for this?

waynee95

Inactive
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV

S.E.L.E.C.T.

Holographic Philosopher
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I wanted to make characters, not for players to use exactly but instead to have them for Side view battlers. I wanted to have the enemies same resolution as the actors so was to make Actor like enemies. However not all the that is in the Character Generator is wanted, I did want to add more clothes/accessories that can also be used in game by the players with their own custom sprites. Im not sure If I typed that in an understandable way x-x

Pinesal

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
The Extended Generator by Schlangan is what I was talking about.

Use that! It's perfect for what you want.

S.E.L.E.C.T.

Holographic Philosopher
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, it works perfectly for what I want! Thanks both of you!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RPG Maker Games Critique with Studio Blue: Dying Flame stream starts now! Will we be able to escape the mansion with only the small flame of a lighter to guide our way? Find out live!

Moving day is on May 12! A month from today! I'm finally getting my own apartment!
I made the logo and title screen for my game (Still rough but at least it's got a design now)
Eyy1s2gXIAMzfFN
Eyy1s2hXMAEmiRA
BCj
Whelp, it's been a while. Had another retina surgery on april 1st on my left eye. Well, 4 time's the charm, right? *recovery mode on*
The next JABS update will include ally AI and an aggro system.

Question:
What would YOU expect to happen if you had four+ party members in an ABS, all fighting either together or separately or a mix of the two, and the player hits "swap leader" button?
It currently pulls all followers to the player's location, removes all aggro towards enemies, and swaps them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sainti