[Solved] Attached not registering as a face image...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchmurrProd

New Creator
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Every other image I've put in has worked fine... and then this one doesn't, even though it's the right type and size. Does anyone know why?

Attachments

• DylFace.jpg
    DylFace.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 5

eomereolsson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your attachment is a .jpg. Now maybe RPG Maker can handle that. (I don't know, I haven't tried.) But all the default faces and all that I added are .png. So that would be my first guess why your file doesn't work.

SchmurrProd

New Creator
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
...oh, I must have deleted the new version of the file...

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Please report your post and let us know it's resolved going forward, rather than just putting [Solved] in the thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have never felt so attacked by a tree before :LZSlol: it took 10++ hours to make but at least it looks pretty LOL

Untitled-1.png
now seems like the worst time for me to need a better computer with how much stuff is costing. that and I don't thing there's much else I can do to make MV run any better with what I have.
Sigh... to have some variety in this weather. More than just sun and rain and wind and thunder.
In the meantime, I've discovered that I'm slowly becoming fatigued from the many sleepless nights my neighbors cause. Or at least their dogs. Always barking at something.
I might need a day to just sleep and recharge.
After the initial success with one event, I set up four different events on the same map to detect who is in which slot in my current party, and fortunately it managed to work as intended, with the events changing image to match the party members even as I swapped their positions around in formation. This will be a great tool for immersive scene design.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thealchemist222