[Solved] Attached not registering as a face image...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchmurrProd

New Creator
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Every other image I've put in has worked fine... and then this one doesn't, even though it's the right type and size. Does anyone know why?

Attachments

• DylFace.jpg
    DylFace.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 5

eomereolsson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your attachment is a .jpg. Now maybe RPG Maker can handle that. (I don't know, I haven't tried.) But all the default faces and all that I added are .png. So that would be my first guess why your file doesn't work.

SchmurrProd

New Creator
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
...oh, I must have deleted the new version of the file...

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Please report your post and let us know it's resolved going forward, rather than just putting [Solved] in the thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Awright ya marshmallows! :kaopride: Here's a peek of what Alice's 8-bit Gothic gonna be like! EXPECT IT! (...in 2025?) :kaoswt:

alice_gothictiles.png
SF_People3_4 added!
index.php

Finds notes for an old side project... Oh, that's right, the two tracks that sounded really cool and gave inspiration for the big bad in that game... Spends day working on cutscene from old notes, looks okay, now lets slot in the first track... um... I did have those tracks??? It was a year or so ago but I did buy them didn't I?
CA9mtHJ.gif

Everything is really confusing for me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepperboi