Dragonthunder

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I want to export my RPG MV game to mobile, but mobile only supports .m4a files for audio, and I've got tons of .ogg only files in my game. How do I mass convert them to .m4a?

[EDIT]
It's been solved here

Last edited:

peq42_

Yeet
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese(BR)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There's also Format Factory. It converts everything to everything basically(And in mass, if necessary)

vico

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
For best reading for forum users, i will paste the linked reddit answer:

You might use mmpeg, along with this bat file:

@echo off
call :treeProcess
goto :eof

:treeProcess
rem Do whatever you want here over the files of this subdir, for example:
for %%f in (*.ogg) do (
If Not Exist "%%~nf.m4a" (
"ffmpeg.exe" -i "%%f" "%%~nf.m4a"
)
)
for /D %%d in (*) do (
cd %%d
call :treeProcess
cd ..
)
exit /b

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does anyone know of NPC sprites for RMMZ? I know of Flirion's RMMV recolours, but RMMZ's sprites are slimmer and more detailed, so I'm a bit on the edge to use Flirion's im RMMZ...
I can't believe that after all those years, KH Union X Dark Road is closing the services.

Due to a situation in which I thought plugin adaptations had stopped for the QPlugins, I "ghetto" converted these 7 over yesterday. They appear to work perfectly as long as you use old style plugin commands. I am uncertain if I will have a lot of free time in the future to work on this, but if you'd like them, here they are.
Was there a thread that you could share a screenshot of your game? I feel like I found it once but can't locate it again.

I was being lazy and just copied a map to test a new parallax, but I forgot to delete all the events. This was the result. :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acoolusername