T3sCoconuts

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hey all, sorry im at 23 hours awake now, so im probably just missing something, but im about to head off to bed,
having a issue where im getting the full sprite sheet instead of the single sprite
given though im using a custom sprite, bit larger then normal, i have the correct tags on it being $!actor01_01,
so am i missing something here, im thinking i need to add a tag in, though im too far gone right now to read everything, so just in case i wanted to post to ask if anyone knows whats wrong, if its not just a tag,
btw i will reply, though im going to bed now, so i probably wont reply for 8 or so hours,
sorry if my grammar is off, or spelling as i said im tired and not thinking really well,

Battle clip.JPG

JacSkulls

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I think we'll have to see the actual picture in order to understand it better. If you're worried about someone stealing it, you don't have to worry about that with me as I prefer to draw my own stuff or use RPG Maker stuff so just send it via Messages and I'll see what the problem is. To me, it looks like you used more space than is needed. But I also don't know how you named the file and stuff. So if you can clarify that or let me see the images to see what went wrong.

Another possibility is that you're using a plugin that interferes with the image, itself. So the only way I can tell is if I see it.

JohnDoeNews

Steam mod (MV/MZ)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You got YEP_AnimatedSvEnemies.js installed?
Put the sprite in the SV_Actors folder

And remove the ! and the $ in the filename. That is not for battlers.

The notetag then should be:
<Sideview Battler: X>

Replace X with the filename. (do not include ".png")

T3sCoconuts

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You got YEP_AnimatedSvEnemies.js installed?
Put the sprite in the SV_Actors folder

And remove the ! and the $ in the filename. That is not for battlers.

The notetag then should be:
<Sideview Battler: X>

Replace X with the filename. (do not include ".png")
Thanks for your reply,
I'm using Mz on this project, the issue is with visustella battle core, when I didn't have battle Core installed the sprite worked perfect with vanilla settings

Given I just woke up, when I'm in my studio I'll have another read of the battle Core note tags

T3sCoconuts

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think we'll have to see the actual picture in order to understand it better. If you're worried about someone stealing it, you don't have to worry about that with me as I prefer to draw my own stuff or use RPG Maker stuff so just send it via Messages and I'll see what the problem is. To me, it looks like you used more space than is needed. But I also don't know how you named the file and stuff. So if you can clarify that or let me see the images to see what went wrong.

Another possibility is that you're using a plugin that interferes with the image, itself. So the only way I can tell is if I see it.
Thanks for your reply,

Not in my studio right now, though I'm pretty sure I spaced correctly, I used a vanilla SV battler as a template,

Was half asleep when I installed the sprite though I'm pretty sure it's a note tag issue,

The name of the sprite in file is
$!ACTOR01_01
not at computer right now so I can't post the sprite image, given b4 I installed battle Core the sprite was working correctly

JacSkulls

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks for your reply,
I'm using Mz on this project, the issue is with visustella battle core, when I didn't have battle Core installed the sprite worked perfect with vanilla settings

Given I just woke up, when I'm in my studio I'll have another read of the battle Core note tags
Do you have other battle plugins or something related to SV sprites aside from Visustella Battle Core? Asking because I have it and I don't get that issue. Did you do something to the settings? Like with the battle style? What @JohnDoeNews says is correct on removing ! and $ if you have it on there.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Clarn Hold
(No storylines)
There was a tutorial on how to draw anime eyes. Just draw Among Us. So I tried.
Screenshot_107.jpg
DamageActor3_7.png added!
index.php

Making a "characters first appearance" drawing for my game. Now I just have to finish the sprite art animation for her grand entrance.​
ScreenShot_9_24_2022_7_56_24.png
New area being started today. It leads to one of the games 2 optional bosses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dulichvungtaudl3m