FoxySeta

Cleric, script kiddie and fudanshi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The live preview works just fine, and I can also test my project with no problem. No error occured while building for Windows, according to the debug console.
I also tried messing with the "save game data in" settings from the system database (after looking at this, which is about Mac OS, tough).
If there's no solution to this problem, I may as well create a new blank project and paste there everything (rebuilding after every step).
EDIT: I'm working on my desktop.

[SOLVED]It appears that completely clearing a list in the database (by erasing the "Unnamed"/"None" thingies too) causes the problem. Even if you create new elements later. I think this is a bug which the devs should be informed of.
Oh, It's also 'cuz of an extension I had I think.

Last edited:

BrandedTales

StoryTeller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I've had this issue before when saving my project in a location that security/permissions weren't okay with as a default (a folder I created off of c:\). Im not sure if it was due to a hyperaggressive virus protection program, or just windows built-in security, but moving the project folder to my user folder fixed it. While I'm sure somebody technical may have a better answer, I wanted to share what worked for me.

FoxySeta

Cleric, script kiddie and fudanshi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm working on my desktop. Thanks tough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.<
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.
The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ally_dwight