deleted
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Unknown
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello, everyone.
So, after a while using MOGHunter's Chrono Engine ABS mode, I've encountered a problem that I was unable to solve:
Basically, the Plugin does recognize the commands from the tool map, so using Skills, Items, opening the Skill Menu and the Item Menu work perfectly. However, the Attack and Shield commands simply don't work, and I'm not sure what is causing this error. I have tried everything I could imagine: Database, Events, Characters, Commands, Skills, etc. None of my methods have worked, and I am still unable to use the basic attack and defense commands.
I have created a separated project so that it is easier to access the problem and make other kinds of attempts to solve it (nothing worked). The download link is below.

Download the Project Here

Sky Usanin

deleted
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Unknown
Primarily Uses
N/A
UPDATE: This topic can be closed, as I have solved this by myself.

I found out the issue, and it turns out that MOGHunter's Chrono ABS Plugin is, for some reason, incompatible with Yanfly's Item Core Plugin. Enabling both Plugins in the same project will prevent the possibility of using basic attack and defense skills.

deathsia

Pegisister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ah yes, classic. Mog's stuff has always been notorious for its incompatibility with yanfly's stuff.

Uranium

Game Dev, Pixel Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This isent true. I have them working together properly. It has to do with independent Items. PM me if you want help.

I have a question for you though about the same Engine.

I am having a issue with my game this is very frustrating. I cannot figure it out.

I am using Chronotrigger Engine ABS, when I press action/attack I get screen flickers.

It only happens on 1 of my maps and does not happen on any others.

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My attack command doesn't work in the Chrono Trigger battle system (The one with the Wait/Active).

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@GlennStarguardian , please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Please open your own topic in the future.

Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I should probably be dragged kicking and screaming away from Daz3D... I was playing with 8.1 models and came up with this. Thoughts?
and_remember_tomorrow_miranda_8_1.jpg
If you're an artist of illustrations, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of writing, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of programming, you're doing fine.
But if you are all three above (and more) you cannot allow any distractions in your life.
Anyone had school furniture?
After working out some initial confusion, I managed to get Yanfly's Improved Battlebacks successfully working on a test battle, changing the battleback and getting it to scroll during combat. This means that I can have graphically dynamic battles on moving platforms, like the roof of a train or the deck of a ship/airship...
Place Events Like Tiles Through Replacement, & Take Notes Free Form | RPG Maker News #41

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeroWillo