Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We don't delete/remove topics. It would be better for you to reinstate your original post, and then include what you did to resolve the problem, so others might benefit from it in the future.

Tw0Face

Master Strategist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
We don't delete/remove topics. It would be better for you to reinstate your original post, and then include what you did to resolve the problem, so others might benefit from it in the future.

I honestly don't think it's likely that others will have this particular problem I had. However, you're welcome to help restore the post. Then, I'll post my solution to the problem I had. :LZSproud:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Actually, having taken a closer look, I think it's best to not restore that one, given the history of that author.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My Game Development Livestream

Of course, so, someone had covid at work today and I was exposed to them, so, I'm stuck at home for...TWO WEEKS!
oh god I'm going to die
AAAAAAAAi.png
Kind of relieved that I had medibang installed when I need to edit Sprite I was about to download gimp but I remember I had medibang installed lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prismat83