Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
We don't delete/remove topics. It would be better for you to reinstate your original post, and then include what you did to resolve the problem, so others might benefit from it in the future.

Tw0Face

Master Strategist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
We don't delete/remove topics. It would be better for you to reinstate your original post, and then include what you did to resolve the problem, so others might benefit from it in the future.

I honestly don't think it's likely that others will have this particular problem I had. However, you're welcome to help restore the post. Then, I'll post my solution to the problem I had. :LZSproud:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Actually, having taken a closer look, I think it's best to not restore that one, given the history of that author.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I kind of want make a map that's just giant version of the player that's they're running around on. Either by stringing together multiple maps or just by shrinking the player sprite for those maps. Actually that might make a fun reveal... The player's on a normal looking map, but then as realization dawns on them it zooms out to show a much larger map that's a giant version of the player. :LZSexcite:
Do you like to practice level design? I do hahahaha! It's not from a specific game, it's just some tests...Fase 1.png
I really need a better indicator of where you can jump up and down though I feel... otherwise I like how this turned out for the first part of the first dungeon of the game.
@Shaz needs to make a website for his plugins. (it can be done easily for free with google sites.) I can't find a database of them anywhere!
Dion2.jpg

testing #2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ocarina654