[SOLVED] Changing Item Category name in-battle

althearab

Sandman
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm trying to see if I can change the name of the item category while using Mog's Battle System.
Currently, I'm using another plugin that makes it so my main menu has an icon for the Inventory, but when in battle, Mog's battle system takes the literal text used for it and displays it.

I'm wondering if there's any way to have the battle system recognize the Inventory option by a different name and display it, or if I can edit the main menu to where the terms are different from the ones used in-battle.

Plugins used are:
MOG's Battle Commands and Hud
Modern Algebra's Global Text Codes (Used for the main menu to get icons to appear)

Plugins that I TRIED using, but failed to activate or remedy:
BOB_BattleCommand (Seems to completely not work with Mog's system)

Attachments

Last edited:

althearab

Sandman
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump, still haven't found any solutions myself. Any suggestions/recommendations are welcomed!

althearab

Sandman
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Found a solution! Will give results to those who have a similar issue as I do.

Instead of using text codes in the command list for the main menu, I found a plugin called Command Icons that lets me have different images for my menus that do not conflict with how they appear in battles.

A rather simple fix, but it took me a while to find, but the result is good!

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ohboi, I'mma learning how to mix/sing better warming up (by singing game songs) for eventually singing my team's game's main theme. (Plus singing for my Patrons XD)
For anyone using my Extended Generator, would you like a discord server where you can exchange ideas, help, suggestions and news about the development ?
My gf got Addicted by making Momochi!
Meet Foochi the Buttout Ghost!
Concept > Uniqueness. Would love to see discussions and inspirations that has nothing to do with battle mechanics for once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leej17983