LostFonDrive

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi guys,
I am trying to implement a stealth section into my game. One mechanic I wanted to add was allowing the player to hide inside a crate or barrel, and the idea is if enemies don't see them moving while in the crate, they will not detect them. But if the player is moving when the enemy looks in their direction, they will be detected.

Of course, there is no standard way to create a conditional branch that checks if the player is mid-movement. Is there a way to do this?

Kuro DCupu

Trust me, I'm a veteran RMer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Bahasa
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's :
$gamePlayer.isMoving()

1586518049483.png

It checks if the player is in the middle of "moving" or not. So if the player presses movement button, but the character is stuck, it will be considered NOT moving.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There's another Humble Bundle available now for RPG developer assets, this time focused somewhat more towards pixel art style games.
Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsanotokata