Zekken

Programmer? Pro-Gamer? Pro-Grammar?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm looking for artist that willing to make a pet battler of eisele from the cover art character pack :

What I'm looking is battler of snake, yellow bird, and blue squirrel. It will be better if there's a face set for it. Here is the reference :

EdlRFSD.png

Source :https://tkool.jp/

Also, I'm hoping that the resource will be available for everyone for their commercial project and allowed to be edited. Thank you for your attention. Cheers.

Last edited:

Zekken

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Zekken

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Zekken

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I took a stab at editing the Blue Squirrel sprite that Vibrato made so that it would match an SV Battler sheet, so please make sure to credit him. I hope this is kinda what you were looking for:

Blue Squirrel SV Battler.png

Credit: Kadokawa, Vibrato, & GalacticGod
Vibrato's Web Site: http://p3x774.web.fc2.com/

Zekken

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah, you again. This is the second time you helped me in my thread. Thank you so much! @GalacticGod

Btw, where did you find the blue squirrel made by vibrato? I have looked into the website and only found cover art characters and rtp enemies.

Also, if anyone want to share any Vibrato's styled character, you can share it here and please write the terms of use. It gonna be really helpful for everyone because Vibrato's battler is really limited.

Now, waiting for snake and the blue bird. Thanks for everyone who interested and wiling to create the battler :rwink:

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Btw, where did you find the blue squirrel made by vibrato? I have looked into the website and only found cover art characters and rtp enemies.
It's off of his Pixiv page. There is a link to on his main website but I will also leave for you below in case you have trouble finding it:

The picture on his website is just that of a static image. I took that image and just edited different poses out of it in order to create a SV Battler sheet. Vibrato allows edits and re-posts of edits (as long as credit is given) so I went ahead and made the sheet.

Zekken

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The image on the pixiv have the same Terms of use like in the website?

Btw, there's lies all the image I'm looking for, Nice! And you create a spritesheet from just a single static image? @GalacticGod

Last edited:

Zekken

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I gave the Snake a try. It looks like it was floating in the image so that's how I designed the SV Battler. Hope that works for you. Anyhow, here it is (also, please make sure to credit Vibrato as I am still working off of a static image that he created):

Snake SV Battler.png

Zekken

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you so much! I believe it is much better that if I doing it myself. vibrato's static image, is that mean you working on MV Trinity Cover Art too? Because The DLC going to come out soon.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay, I just finished the Green Bird. Was a little tricky trying to get the wings to flap. Did the best I could. As with the others, please make sure to credit Vibrato as I am still working off of the static image that he created.

Green Bird SV Battler.png

Zekken

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for your hard work @GalacticGod and Good Luck with your static image edit :)

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o
Good news! I have located an amazing 3D website called SketchFab that has rotatable renderings of famous statues!
Picked up a physical copy of Megadimension Neptunia VII for the PS4 today. It's pretty good. I'm having a lot of fun with it.
The only upside of this remote semester was the plenty of funny photoshop material those facecams provided. Not that I would do that. Ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr