Not open for further replies.

FlashMagic

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
just started playing with the maker, and found the generate dungeon shortcut.

when i set it to rooms and pick the scheme, after three generations it just stays stuck on a full empty room. it does not change anything after successive generates. is this a bug or am I supposed to reset something?

if i choose maze, i havent hit that issue, just the room selection

caethyril

^_^
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I just tried and I can generate more than 20 dungeons in a row on the "Room" setting without it converging to a single room.

What size is your map? If it's too small (especially if you have Add Margins enabled) then the generator will only have space to create one room.

FlashMagic

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
it was the default generation size, which might be small, ill play with larger rooms and see how it goes

[edit] works better now. thank you >.<

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just released a new trailer for Manafinder! It's the TGS trailer! :D I'm very happy with the result!
sooo... im gonna go ahead and release all my game ideas on android as Beta. Everyone will be nice right? cause its Beta... right?...

AABS traps and heals (detail is below the YTB desc)
 I may actually have something I can put into the Boss Battle Build Bout by the time it’s due. It won’t be anything spectacular (or even great (and maybe not even good (I have no idea how to do combat (yay for nested parentheses)))), but I might have a submission none the less.
Today's my first login since Jan 2020. Time sure flies. Sorry to everyone's messages i missed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moss-eater