Lo0bo0

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hello,

I need help to delete an animation. I have a scene where at some moment an animation is played. I add this animation to the scene via the command: Show Animation. But then how do I delete it?, I haven´t found a way to delete it, once the scene continues and I no longer want the animation to play. Any ideas?

Thank you!

fluffymonster

She's So FLUFFY!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Could you possibly share the event page so that we can get a reference to what you're talking about?

Lo0bo0

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
VNM
Yeah sure, this is just a test, I added a hotspot and an animation. But I want the animation to disappear or get erased after I click the window and the next dialogue appears.
The red fire circle is the animated object. It should play until I clic and then the messages appears making the animation disappear.

Usually for pictures, I would use "Erase Picture" but I did not find anything like that to erase the Animation.

1.PNG[/spolier]

superkoopa

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX
@Lo0bo0 Set your animation to a switch, then toggle the switch on and off when you want it to show or not.

Edit

Woah, my bad! "visual novel maker"disregard what I said, I was under the impression you needed help with Rpgmaker, sorry!

Last edited:

Kentou

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
Hi, animations are like pictures in that case, so just use Erase Picture command. All other picture commands should work as well I think.

Lo0bo0

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
VNM
Hi, animations are like pictures in that case, so just use Erase Picture command. All other picture commands should work as well I think.
It actually worked! Thank you! I used the Erase Picture, and it works like a charm :D!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.
Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o
Good news! I have located an amazing 3D website called SketchFab that has rotatable renderings of famous statues!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr