Not open for further replies.

Naiavita

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Never mind, I figured it out. I accidentally swapped the lips file and teeth file, so it swapped the coloring.

Last edited:

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what exacly do you want to color? the teeth to white? or a different color?

best way to built characters or character faces (personally) is through photoshop,
gimp or krita so you can color it in any way you like. but if you are unable to do it,
tell me what you exacly want and I can make the face for you.

while the editor generator lacks alot of stuff though.

Naiavita

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what exacly do you want to color? the teeth to white? or a different color?

best way to built characters or character faces (personally) is through photoshop,
gimp or krita so you can color it in any way you like. but if you are unable to do it,
tell me what you exacly want and I can make the face for you.

while the editor generator lacks alot of stuff though.
I think you may misunderstand. As you can see in the picture, the teeth change to match the skin color for some reason. None of the other mouths, even my other custom ones, do that. I'm wondering WHY it would be doing that.

I can simply make a blank face and use my programs to circumvent this, but I'd like the generator to simply do this properly, rather than edit faces over and over...

DeviTheHuman

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've never created graphics for the generator but I think there is a overlay that's supposed to be paired with the custom graphic to prevent this type of thing from happening. Hopefully, some of our art members will chime in.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yo Ho Ho... Time flies when you are having rum...

I'm rewatching Glee, just watched grilled cheesus.
Now I'm not sure if I'm hungry or I want to cry.
I just completed Ara Fell - completing the game unlocks an Epilogue. An interesting thing to possibly consider for my games.
I decided to try to make a mucha-styled artwork, and by now I've sunk more time in studies and sketches than I usually do in the whole thing. Fingers crossed it's worth it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeoWolf