Not open for further replies.

nox24

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using custom parameters and I've managed to display them on the status screen using StatusMenuCore, but I can't for the life of me do the same to the equip screen, which is crucial for the game I'm making as it's going to be dependent on equipment for stats.
1583209874418.png
In the above picture I managed to add the custom melee/magic/range attack and armor/damage reduction parameters.
How can I do that to the equipment screen?

I've tried dreamXshowparam but it doesn't work well with the plugin I use to make new custom params.

If anyone has a plugin combo that they use to make custom parameters and display them on the status menu + equip menu, please tell me where I can find them, I've tried a lot of combinations, but most of them won't display my custom parameter on the equipment screen.

Relevant plugin screenshot
1583210282188.png

The plugin i use to create custom params

The plugin i use to display custom params in status scene

I've tried using dreamx with qplus as stated by its help section but to no avail, the equip scene still doesn't show the custom param name even if its made by qplus params and not YR_newparams

1583212808494.png
1583212830116.png
dreamX showparams plugin link
QPlus plugin link

1583213169514.png

1583213188635.png

Or if there's no combination of plugin that can do it, as an absolute last resort, can I get some help in just outright removing the stats from equip screen? so that the players will be forced to just look at the status scene to check out the changes.

SOLVED:

I used ICF Soft plugin suite to display custom params, in equip scene.

ICF-Soft Main Utility v1.05
ICF-Soft Params Core v1.08
ICF-Soft Yanfly show params compatibility v1.01

1583281820474.png

Last edited:

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I should probably be dragged kicking and screaming away from Daz3D... I was playing with 8.1 models and came up with this. Thoughts?
and_remember_tomorrow_miranda_8_1.jpg
If you're an artist of illustrations, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of writing, you're doing fine.
If you're an artist of programming, you're doing fine.
But if you are all three above (and more) you cannot allow any distractions in your life.
Anyone had school furniture?
After working out some initial confusion, I managed to get Yanfly's Improved Battlebacks successfully working on a test battle, changing the battleback and getting it to scroll during combat. This means that I can have graphically dynamic battles on moving platforms, like the roof of a train or the deck of a ship/airship...
Place Events Like Tiles Through Replacement, & Take Notes Free Form | RPG Maker News #41

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeroWillo