[SOLVED] Holding CTRL makes it possible to cross walls. How to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

schulliya

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't have an idea for what is causing this, nor how to fix... It isn't plugin related, because I turned all of them off and I can still cross walls while holding CTRL. Please help.:kaocry:

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

The Icecream Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This is a debug feature that happens during playtesting through the editor - don't worry, it won't occur when playing normally after releasing the game.

Krystek_My

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think it's only in playtest, so You as developer can make things quicker. I think it's only "play-test" feature, but I'm like 90% sure, so try to deploy your game (or any project) and see if you still can go through walls, but I'm 90% it's only "play-test".

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As well as this, not sure if you're aware but pressing F9 during test play brings up a debug window where you can set the values of switches and variables to anything you want, making it quicker and easier to test certain parts. :)

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Released a spider. Looked deadly.
I’ll just assume it was deadly. Bravery, people.

The hero compassionately saves the frightful beast of unknown persuasions. Did it feel gratitude or fear? Nevertheless, the hero sees their good deed in the darkest shadows of the night, wondering if each would be the one to repay them with an unknown demise.
Success, my character has harnessed the power of the particle, and now she leaves a speed streak.:kaopride:

I'm breaking up with QSprite. :kaolivid:
Ami
--- Spoiled Food ---

M.Knight: Oh,no! the Bread has been Mold!
Chef: It's not Mold,it's in Fermentation.
M.Knight: Are you sure?
Chef: Y'know Cheese? It's safe to eat
(Chef eat the Moldy Bread,after that he take into the Hospital with Green Face)
Suddenly I remember the days when I create something just by pure wild imagination. I wasn't thinking about concept, structure, or anything else. Just create (even if it's unfinished in the end). Somehow I kinda want to have that wild imagination again. :D
Google "The Great Stink"
Enjoy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eryops