(Solved) How can I get the last loaded save on the title screen?

Spacer789

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm altering the rpg_scenes script to change the titlescreen graphic/music based on an in-game chapter variable, all of it is working well but I only know how to make it load a certain save file for the variable. Is there a way I could load the last save file played?

1656192764116.png

Last edited:

Spacer789

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Never mind I figured it out lol

FrigidGaze

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
It's awesome that you were able to figure it out! Though, for the sake of people that might stumble on this thread in their own searches by chance--it may be good to post how you did it, just to help potential future people too, haha.

Spacer789

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh yeah I should probably make it worth people's time lol, here's my fix:
1656195027426.png
It's awesome that you were able to figure it out! Though, for the sake of people that might stumble on this thread in their own searches by chance--it may be good to post how you did it, just to help potential future people too, haha.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So if I wanted to share little video clips of my game on here... without using youtube... what would be the most ideal way to do that? FWIW, I use Mega a lot to upload videos and just share the links with my friends.
What is a thing you like to see in RPGs?
Well, I hope things go well tomorrow. I think I might be coming down with a cold, so gonna warm up some chicken soup and sleep.
Status too sad. Pls delete, mods. Thanks.
The most important thing to design your game for is fun. If a game isn't fun, why would anyone want to play it? Well, that and "can you play the game?". Anything else is incidental.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mozhiji2008