(SOLVED) How do I import GENE scenes into RPG Maker MV?

TheNamesMr101

subscribe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have been trying to use GENE in RPG Maker but I don't know how to put the scenes I make into the program. Does anybody know how to do this?

Snarkyfork

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Trying asking in tech support for the DLC, maybe?

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you looked at the *Contents*(F1 once you open GENE) section of the file? There under number (8) it states about copy and pasting the event you make in GENE into your project.
Screenshot 2021-01-15 144727.png
Screenshot 2021-01-15 144652.png
Other than that i am not sure what to tell you. I saw someplace that GENE might also be utilized as a *Movie* so there is that.... Deep dives(I mean.. Deep Deep Dives into Google search) is the only other thing i can see to try.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
This is the End of the Endurance,everyone are celebrating the end of their Endurance

I just wondering what Menu for Tomorrow
Two years into developing my game and I just scrolled through the BaseResource Pack that comes with MV for the first time xD I never knew how much awesome stuff was in there. Also so many names I know from the forum, like Shaz & Archeia ... and that's not the only resource pack I found in the depth of my hard drive :0 Right now I'm both confused and hyped about all the stuff I own.
Decided to start watching Naruto; and not only is it a genuinely good series, but it's also very inspiring.
I just wish Funimation got its act together and fix the missing dubbed episodes.
Decided to work on my game a little bit, made this Motel looking building. I am still on temporary hiatus though as getting Therapy is more difficult than I thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drackro023