(SOLVED) How do I import GENE scenes into RPG Maker MV?

TheNamesMr101

subscribe
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have been trying to use GENE in RPG Maker but I don't know how to put the scenes I make into the program. Does anybody know how to do this?

Snarkyfork

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Trying asking in tech support for the DLC, maybe?

gothicvoid

[GothicVoid]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you looked at the *Contents*(F1 once you open GENE) section of the file? There under number (8) it states about copy and pasting the event you make in GENE into your project.
Screenshot 2021-01-15 144727.png
Screenshot 2021-01-15 144652.png
Other than that i am not sure what to tell you. I saw someplace that GENE might also be utilized as a *Movie* so there is that.... Deep dives(I mean.. Deep Deep Dives into Google search) is the only other thing i can see to try.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It seems that I have to change the order with which I make the fantasy games on my bucket list, because the intended title is used as a story element in the first two games in the line, and somebody else might take the title for their own game because the term uses real words. I can't risk going over the apparent three year limit for registering trademark ahead of time.
I am interested in collaborations so if you like my art, hit up my messages! :wub
unknown.png

Making good progress with the second chapter. :)

Still work in progress.

(Real life, it is chronically the fourth chapter that I am making.)
constructionworkconcept.pngezgif-2-0acb620ecf8d.gifezgif-2-afeaf16ebb8d.gif "The Great Wall is great. But, most people can only be the slaves who built it, leaving their bones underneath that wall. They spent their whole life to build that wall and the empire, an empire that enslaves them." :kaoswt2: I'm just going to turn it into a modern-day sad tale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IrishEngineer13