[SOLVED] How do you alter the B section of the Outside tileset?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zakthepower

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been able to successfully change Outside A, but Outside B doesn't react to any changes I make. I don't understand how else to change it. I've added my own things to it, but it stays exactly the same when I try to use it.
Outside_B.png
It doesn't differ much, but you can see the changes I've made. Is there another way to change it or am I missing something?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If the changes don’t show in the editor, then I would think you have not saved the file in the right place or you have changed the name of the file, but not updated your tileset in the database.

zakthepower

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If the changes don’t show in the editor, then I would think you have not saved the file in the right place or you have changed the name of the file, but not updated your tileset in the database.

Hm, well, I didn't change the filename, It's in the same directory as well. (PROJECTNAME/img/tilesets/Outside_B.png)

zakthepower

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alright, my mistake. I realized that the file is in a different directory, and under a different name. Thanks anyway. It should be solved now, lol

I wasn't aware of the database changes, since this project was not originally being developed by me.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!
I normally only post these every 24 hours, but same-sex marriage is coming to Rune Factory 5 and I just wanted to share it with the world! https://www.xseedgames.com/2021/09/23/rune-factory-5-localization-blog-2/
Today was wild. In the day I worked in my project (and realized I have almost 100 hours wich is a happy surprise), and now i'm having to calm my boyfriend down because of chris pratt Mario.
Mr_Petue wrote on GamchiSamwise's profile.
hey pepe, why do you have a gun on your head? where is wojak?
Still alive! Totally did not finish in time for the Jam (boy that's late) but tl;dr of the last half a year is Work term -> Covid Lockdown -> Sick... again -> Full time Employment. Game stuff has been on hiatus but got a new graphics tablet so hopefully updates again soon. =D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TuxedoedPenguin