[SOLVED] How to draw an additional Gold window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDrifter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi,
How can I draw an additional gold window on the main menu screen?
The default gold window is already set up for displaying something else other than the player's currency, and I'd like to show the player's Gold in a different individual window, not as part of the same one.

Its width, height and location on screen don't matter, since I'll just change it later thanks to SomeRandomDude's SRD_SuperToolsEngine plugin.

Thank you!

EDIT:
Found a way to get the result I wanted.
I used the SRD_GoldWindowCustomizer plugin and added // before the line that says
this._windowLayer.removeChild(this._goldWindow);

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Goal for MZ? None... I'm still curious how to finish my VXA project and how it looks like when it actually finished. Which will take at least another two years. Coming late again to the party.
Finding it amusing that people are posting support questions in new threads for an engine that isn't even released yet. Touch and Archeia are the only ones authorised to say anything, and there's only one active thread where they'll be answering questions.
I think my goal for MZ ... is to actually release a game and not have twenty technical demos and debugging projects. Let's see if I can manage that. ;o
I am starting to enjoy writing. I never thought I would enjoy it since my dyslexia was holding me back so much.
Thanks to the community here :)
For those interested chapter 2 and 3 are available to read here:
I'm having a fun time working with the MZ RTP. The waterfall hasn't changed, though, so I'm wondering if they didn't make a new one or if they forgot to put it in...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enciasduras