mellanny

I have no idea what I'm doing
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm currently using ATB System, but tested with Default Turn Battle as well. I literally coppied Yanfly's Doom code into a state notebox and it doesn't work - but if I change it from "Custom Leave Effect" to "Custom Remove Effect", the effect works fine. So I have no idea of what to do, because I wanted the effect to happen only upon leaving. I'm using the latest version of all Yanfly's plugins. Anyone else having this issue? :kaoeh:

edit: I just tested using an empty project, with only Battle Engine Core, Buffs & States Core and ATB System plugins, and it worked lol. So these are the plugins I am currently using, I'll start testing stuff when I finish work today, but if anyone maybe has any guess on what may be conflicting, please tell me :kaocry: this is going to take so long omg

edit2: OMG I ONLY HAD TO CHANGE THE PLUGINS ORDER I FEEL SO STUPID UGHHH ok it's working now, thanks for everyone who read this and shared this journey with me

Attachments

• plugins.png
    plugins.png
    309.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?
my birthday was yesterday...
i feel closer 2 being able 2 get a discount on the kids menu than i do being able to buy booze1627428008986.png
Getting to play your RM game on Steam Deck? How cool is that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Switchboy0815