(Solved)Is there anyway too make it to where you can fight your party members in MZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson_Arbalest

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread, I couldn't find this for MZ. So please tell me where to go and I'll delete this and post in the right place.

My question was that I am trying to have an event where I have to fight one of my party members. A custom created one, not a preset. So I had some ideas on how to make it work, but I wanted to ask how exactly would I go about doing that? Like make my
custom sprite be animated on the enemies side?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to MZ Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

By custom, do you mean a sprite you created or that the player can customize their character?

Crimson_Arbalest

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ah I'm sorry, I didn't see the thread, thank you very much. I mean the player can customize their character. Like made in the in-engine character maker tab.

Crimson_Arbalest

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I was able to figure it out, what I needed to do was take the battle Png and crop it down to size then put it in the SV_enemies folder. Still not sure on if it's possible to get them animated or not. Will make a new thread asking.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?
So I'm having issues with my steam account... so I can't use MZ right now, so I can't work on my game until its solved, so it be harder to be ready for 31... guess I'll get ice cream :kaopride:
Motivation! Inspiration! There you are. I was worried you guys weren't going to show up today. Let's get this thing going!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sark1017