BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was wondering if there's any way to force MV to maintain TP between battles (either with variables or by simply changing the scripts) so that it works better with an ultimate ability feature.

Any ideas? (And if a script or plugin works better for this then feel free to move it even though it's technically a more general question).

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
There should be a feature preserve TP, give it to the actors.

hosercanadian

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It is an option to apply to equipment. I normally give it as a trait to armour, but weapons could use it too.

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
And that'll do it. Thanks again for the help! (As a side note, I also reduced each actor's TP charge to a quarter of normal output to accommodate the change so that it doesn't **** up the game balance.)

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Okay someone really needs to fix that broken railing, its a health hazard...

I'm starting to wonder if I should go the Half Minute Hero route with my game. The character's main weapon is logistically way too strong. So I can't really let the player continuously grow it.... But if they had to build it up each time like HMH, that could work. Also it lets me take advantage of my randomly generated maps so much more. Hmm... This could work! :LZSexcite:
std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xericho