Not open for further replies.

Backoffson

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have many missing stock audio files, bgs, se, me and bgm files are missing, however this is only happening on one game, which is my main one, I created a test game and all the files were there, another thing i've noticed is that the remaining stock audio files for my main game are actually in the audio folder, and do not have the blue dot next to them in the editor, but instead have the red dot next to them, I don't know when this problem occurred, but it's only starting to annoy me now
Here is a brief example:

And way more files are missing
What should I do?
Oh, this is also happening with graphics, the exact same thing is happening,
its not too big of a concern for me but just to let you know

Last edited:

TheoAllen

Self-proclaimed jack of all trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
The red dot means it exists in your game folder. The blue dot it means it's from RTP folder. Nothing is really missing.

Backoffson

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I know that much, but how can I recover these files (probably getting them from the RTP folder but (cus im dumb) don't know where that folder is) and also if you thought those images where from the same game, they're not

Backoffson

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh, never mind, I found the RTP folder, thanks for helping

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally the new pc is working!! But it seems a lost my license to Windows 10 because of the hardware changing :(
Tune in next time for our newest Episode: "PC issues return! Palm uses every swear in the lexicon!"
gotta update my game project thread page later
So trying out Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HimitsuYuki