RMMV [Solved] Mog's Battle Hud: In what instance does this face appear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiddenAlchemist

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Edit: Actually nevermind, I have figured it out myself. The third frame is an attacking animation that only shows when the zoom-in parameter is enabled, and I normally prefer to have that off. Feel free to close this thread then.

Mog's Battle Hud plugin has a few setups that displays a character portrait whose expression changes based on certain instances, such as when they are damaged. These have five frames each, as seen in the provided example:

Face_1.png

My question though is that I cannot figure out what instance this face, the third frame, appears in:

temporary.png

I've tried testing a number of possibilities, such as buffs, evasion, revival, low HP, but none of those result in the above. I'm quite puzzled by this. Thanks.

Last edited:

Kcluuqczeas

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! Does the animation work for you? My faces only show the dead frame. When they attack or they get attacked, they don't do anything. I've tried turning on and off the zoom and shake animation, but I cant make it to work.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@Kcluuqczeas, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Please make your own thread.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Frustrated, as always. I took a break from working on games and when I turned back to working on them again, bam! Slapped in the face with more errors. Such is the pain of working on any project, I suppose.
Checking out the Judge's Round Table. Really cool getting their perspective in a Q/A environment like this.
I'm heading back to Orlando tomorrow! Dad said he's going to take me to my favorite arcade and maybe Aquatica.
animated message windows <3
or message window that uses background images that can be animated?
Still need to fix some things, but it's going great so far :)
CEPjLJn.gif
just when I thought one of the greatest game of all time couldn't get any better, they announce a new dlc for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tapestried