RMMV [SOLVED] Need a plugin that allows me to add photos to the title screen with switches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, I'm using MOG_TitlePictureCom.js for my title screen, but I don't found any plugin that allows me to set a picture on the title screen when the player is playing the game.

One of the very near examples I can found is from the game Undertale. When you are progressing in the game the title screen changes, adding new characters on the screen. That's something close to what I'm looking for, but I need this pictures appers with game's switches.

I know about YEP_DynamicTitleImages.js but I can't spend money, is there any other alternative? Thanks for read it and sorry for my bad english.

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
MrTrivel made one, not sure if it work together though but while YEP might
be better for compability, this one is an alternate which does the same.

you can find the plugin [here] otherwise, if single save slot, you can skip title
scene and create your own scene :)

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
MrTrivel made one, not sure if it work together though but while YEP might
be better for compability, this one is an alternate which does the same.

you can find the plugin [here] otherwise, if single save slot, you can skip title
scene and create your own scene :)
PERFECT! Just what I was looking for, thank you so much for your help!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Test game. Find something broken. Fix. Re-test game. Broken thing fixed but new thing broken that wasn't before. What?!?! Uhg! :kaoangry:
I watched this youtube video of this reporter that went to a Flat Earth Conference. And there was just a whole lot of stupid in one room.
What?! You want 2 more hours of a playthrough? Well you got it! Come hang out with us while we dive even deeper into the awesome game Kindred Novel by BirdBunch! :LZSjoy:
Well, shoot. I didn't mean for the title screen to be there in my previous post.
Can everyone here just forget about that until I'm actually ready to formally announce it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rayhanalka