Not open for further replies.

OktoberLove

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So Im using YEP Mini Event Label on a tree. When the tree is done growing it displays "Ready" above it using the Comment function <Mini Event Label: READY>
When the player harvests the tree Im using Multi Timer pluging to set a timer and store the remaining time in a variable. Then it switches to a new page under self switch A and is supposed to be showing the timer count down but its stuck showing the 10 seconds left without counting down. Once the timer is done self switch A shuts back off and the process should be repeated. I really need the Mini Event Label to refresh every second and show the accurate time left. Ive tried using wait commands and loops with no luck. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I can provide screenshots if needed.

OktoberLove

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I FIXED IT! Something small I had overlooked. I thought based on the help file that the way to call a variable in text was \v but its not. Apparently it's \V[varID]. I was replacing the v with the ID instead off adding to it in brackets. Stupid mistake... I always end up solving my own problems AS SOON as I post on here lol.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
4 days im not using my laptop to waiting someone to reinstall (sigh)
Stream will be live shortly with some Donkey Kong 64! Feel free to drop by!
Working on a test Boss for the new No Travel Game Jam
- Name Plugin by Moghunter -
Free RPG Maker Ready Charging Up Animation

Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/free-charging-up-pixel-animation-fx-rpg-maker-ready
:/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smeinela