RMMV [Solved]Need help getting Himeworks Parameter table to work with yanfly subclass

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can get himeworks parameter tables to work with actor with a primary class that has parameter tables in a class notetag, but i cant seem to make this configuration of having 1 actor and 1 class without a parameter table to pick up a sub class's parameter table within that class notetag with yanfly subclass, is there a work around or a patch plugin available or something? without it, it stall my project that i am working on. thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
anyone have any ideas or solutions for this problem?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this will most likely require a reprogramming of the subclass plugin, so there is no easy fix.

eomereolsson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I took a quick look at the code and I think I can help you out. Though I haven't actually tested this solution, so be warned.
Save this as a new plugin and install it.
JavaScript:
AzraelAstaroth7425_request = {};
AzraelAstaroth7425_request.orig_subclassParamBase = Game_Actor.prototype.subclassParamBase;

Game_Actor.prototype.subclassParamBase = function(paramId) {
    if (!this.subclass()) return 0;
    var rate = Yanfly.Subclass.Param[paramId];
    if (!rate) return 0;

var table = this.subclass().paramTable;
    if (table) {
      return rate * table.basic[paramId][this._level];
    }

return AzraelAstaroth7425_request.orig_subclassParamBase.call(this, paramId);
};
If it doesn't work please be sure to describe exactly what doesn't work and provide screenshots of the console (F8) in case of a crash.

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Works as intended, thank you so much!, please make a revision of the plugin with a proper title for someone that might need a Yanfly subclass x Himework parameter table plugin. now have to open a new thread reguarding about how to inherit bobstats info from subclass.

here a edited version of the plugin patch. credit goes eomereolsson. as designed.

Attachments

• Himeworks_parameter_table_subclass_patch.js
    1.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.
More words of wisdom: Trying to make everyone happy will just make you miserable.
Ads: "Up to 90% off"
Reality: 9 items at 10% Off, one item at 90% off
if you were working on a rhythm-based retro fighting game, would you rather have the jumps take up two beats (one for jumping, one for landing) or just one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Insaneaphobe