RMMV [Solved]Need help getting Himeworks Parameter table to work with yanfly subclass

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can get himeworks parameter tables to work with actor with a primary class that has parameter tables in a class notetag, but i cant seem to make this configuration of having 1 actor and 1 class without a parameter table to pick up a sub class's parameter table within that class notetag with yanfly subclass, is there a work around or a patch plugin available or something? without it, it stall my project that i am working on. thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
anyone have any ideas or solutions for this problem?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this will most likely require a reprogramming of the subclass plugin, so there is no easy fix.

eomereolsson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I took a quick look at the code and I think I can help you out. Though I haven't actually tested this solution, so be warned.
Save this as a new plugin and install it.
JavaScript:
AzraelAstaroth7425_request = {};
AzraelAstaroth7425_request.orig_subclassParamBase = Game_Actor.prototype.subclassParamBase;

Game_Actor.prototype.subclassParamBase = function(paramId) {
    if (!this.subclass()) return 0;
    var rate = Yanfly.Subclass.Param[paramId];
    if (!rate) return 0;

var table = this.subclass().paramTable;
    if (table) {
      return rate * table.basic[paramId][this._level];
    }

return AzraelAstaroth7425_request.orig_subclassParamBase.call(this, paramId);
};
If it doesn't work please be sure to describe exactly what doesn't work and provide screenshots of the console (F8) in case of a crash.

Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Works as intended, thank you so much!, please make a revision of the plugin with a proper title for someone that might need a Yanfly subclass x Himework parameter table plugin. now have to open a new thread reguarding about how to inherit bobstats info from subclass.

here a edited version of the plugin patch. credit goes eomereolsson. as designed.

Attachments

• Himeworks_parameter_table_subclass_patch.js
    1.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just laid down a sick nasty new post in the MagiCats! Infinite Sadness thread! Lemme give ya a big ol' hug for it.

bg6.jpg
MacAdams wrote on Frogboy's profile.
Hey is there an MZ set of D&D style plugins yet?
Wheel of Attacks.png

MORE GAMBLING THEMED ATTACKS!

I AM UNABLE TO STOP!
Is it ok to repost stuff that i've posted to threads in the status feed?
If so, here's art of Shiloh, the main protagonist of the game i'm making:20220807_181702.jpg
They are meant to be ambiguous in gender, like Frisk from Undertale or Gogo from FFVI. I haven't decided what their age will be yet. Any ideas?
Please comment what you think about the art and design!
ScreenShot_8_10_2022_7_15_21.png
Looks like Mike's got a new party member in Robbi...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DieKleineSonne