[SOLVED] Need help on fixing character page cycling in status menu with Q & W keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDrifter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi!

I'm currently using Yanfly's YEP_StatusMenuCore and YEP_SkillCore plugins, along with the YEP_EquipCore plugin.

What works:
When the player opens up their in-game menu and goes to Equip (YEP_EquipCore), they see four options:
Equip, Customize, Optimize, Clear

If they hover over an option, such as Optimize for example, and then press the Q or W keys to cycle through characters, their cursor remains on the Optimize option without issue. That's what I want for all similar menus.

What doesn't work:
However, I just noticed that whenever the players hovers over an option in the Skills and Status menu, then cycles through characters, their cursors keeps being reset to the first option on the list. This is especially annoying when trying to compare elemental affinities, special parameters or character profiles in the Status menu, where cycling through characters keeps going back to the first "General" tab option on the list.

Is there any way to fix this issue and make both YEP_StatusMenuCore and YEP_SkillCore plugins behave the same way as YEP_EquipCore when cycling through character pages?

Thanks a lot for your help!

TheDrifter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Greetings,

An anonymous user has found the solution to this problem I had in YEP_StatusMenuCore

Towards line 660,
1579104136210.png
Put // in front of this.select(0);

We've both tested it and it works.
Thanks!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor