Not open for further replies.

Tengisgol

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried to reopen my saved game this morning and all I am getting is this error message, does anyone have any ideas please? I tried to copy the game.rpgproject file into a new game, like it said in a similar thread, but I still get the same message.

Capture.PNG

ts50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Are you using Version 1.6?

Tengisgol

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Problem solved!

I found another thread on this subject, and it said that I should copy/paste the other files (Not the game file) into a new game. So I did that and it worked!

ts50

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English, French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Problem solved!

I found another thread on this subject, and it said that I should copy/paste the other files (Not the game file) into a new game. So I did that and it worked!
That's good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Another thumb update. The nail is beginning to break away, along with the aforementioned hard and blackened dead skin. The final join has regained some of its flexibility, tho it's a bit stiff after being held still for so long. The very tip of my thumb has a strange dry and somewhat tingly feeling to it when I touch it to something, but at least it isn't numb. I am so ready for this to be over. :o
Can I get away with calling a "shortsword" a dagger and not a sword?
So here's the full cycles, I'm not so familiar with actually animating and giving motion so any observation on that matter would be really helpful! :kaoswt:
EfGHbLh.gif

Just now I realized I didn't scale it up so its smol...
I wanna make a YouTube video about reviewing a game, but I don't know what RPG Maker game I should play...
Guarii wrote on TSR's profile.
I want to create a OneShot style inventory. Without having the weapons and armor sections. Just the items. How can I do this?
images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dracodfs