Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedvore

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm trying to reference the agility parameter of a party member, rather than a specific actor in the database since the party will be constantly changing/chosen by the player throughout my game.

So basically what I'm trying to find is the agility parameter of party members 1, 2, 3, and 4.

I know that you can reference the 2nd actor's agility parameter like this:
Code:
$gameActors.actor(2).agi
And the 2nd enemy's agility parameter like this:
Code:
$dataEnemies[2].params[6]
What is the script call to reference the 2nd party member?

standardplayer

Keeper of Kitties
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
$gameParty.members()[1].agi
$gameParty.members() returns an array. Since arrays are 0-based, you would use 1 to get to the 2nd member.

Speedvore

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
$gameParty.members()[1].agi
$gameParty.members() returns an array. Since arrays are 0-based, you would use 1 to get to the 2nd member.
Thank you so much for your quick response! It works perfectly for me now :)

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The most rewarding part of making custom body character parts is absolutely not making the masks work. Somebody please put me out of my misery.
Any commercial devs here ever mess with Gamejolt? Been contemplating making my games available there but don't know if it's worth the effort or not.
Social distancing taught me of how much of not a loner I am. Dammit, I miss seeing my friends...
Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
The project I am working on is going great at the moment. I'm hoping everyone is having as successful a time as I am. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xephiers