GamesOfShadows

♥ Gamer/Games ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
EDIT: I mixed it up a little... I don't found a bug, it's just does not work for pictures. I just need a plugin to fix the picture to the map.

So you can do "show picture", X = Variable A, Y = Variable B. The name of the picture is "!test". With ! it should be stuck to the map... so If I do this:

Variable A = Player position on map (X) * 48
Variable B = Player position on map (Y) * 48

then the picture should be on the player (event is on a parallal-process).

If the map is so small that it doesn't scroll, then everything works perfectly, if the map is larger and scrolls, then it's bugged from X =< 8 and Y =< 8. The picture always takes bigger steps than it should.

PS: Yes I tested it with MZ 1.4.4 in a complete new project without any plugins.

Example: This map size works.
1648393157430.png

But bigger = not working anymore...
1648393231234.png

Hope this would be fixed in the next update, because this is an importand function for me.

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
With ! it should be stuck to the map
wrong

in a parallax picture the ! disables the parallax movement, and even that is not the same as "be stuck to the map" because the parallax is something different.

in show picture the ! has zero function, so this isn't a bug at all.

I suggest you describe what you want to have, then we can start telling you how to get that.
it will be better than assuming a bug when there is none.

GamesOfShadows

♥ Gamer/Games ♥
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
wrong

in a parallax picture the ! disables the parallax movement, and even that is not the same as "be stuck to the map" because the parallax is something different.

in show picture the ! has zero function, so this isn't a bug at all.

I suggest you describe what you want to have, then we can start telling you how to get that.
it will be better than assuming a bug when there is none.

Ah sorry, I mixed that up... ok then I need a plugin for that.
Thanks for the information.

I just want a picture that is stuck to the map, because I make a little "ABS"-System. And also for the future I would event some "special"-systems where I need this.

In this case I want to spawn a picture on the players location and move it "forward".

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I have game ideas, but none of them would fit the theme for IGMC. XD
Why the heck do I keep comparing my games to ones made by huge companies? I'd love them to have that level of polish but I'm simply not good enough.
Hell of a day at the London Games Market! :D

1656892272017.png

Check out my haul!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sure973