Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhonathan_MA

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
I tested the AltMenuScreen3 (By Yoji Ojima & Sasuke Kannazuke) and the Original (By Yoji Ojima) with the MOG_MenuBackground (By MogHunter) and I'm Having the same problem, when i select an Item or Skill to use on someone i appears another "Scene" to chose a target that don't fit the Itens Background...
View attachment 145916
How can i solve this problem?
There is a plugin that fix it?

Thanks for the atention

Jhonathan_MA

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
OK, just found a way to solve it, with "Nasty_Replace_Window_with_Picture" Plugin

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Haven’t gotten over a mentor’s promotion. He deserves it, but he was the first person to be nice to me at work. It’s been hard for me to let him go.
So its confirmed MZ will have tile size locked at 48x48. So thats extremely lame. Still probably going to get it for the assets but Im gonna pout the whole time.
A friend used to ask why I don't colorize most of my drawings? The answer: I'm colorblind.
Thought something big was going down when I saw a riot van and two cop cars outside my home. Nope. Just multiple calls about one man kicking off in the street. xD
RPG Maker MZ does confirm in its RPG Maker website blog about new features. Graphics of course look gorgeous, but how about what keeps the engine together?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
studiojap