Not open for further replies.

doublebob

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi everyone, I'm trying to as soon as my character talks to another one, the game redirect this to a troop battle, but all I'm getting is a normal battle with that enemy only.

The troop is supposed to open with the background, placements and other things I configured, right?

But when the battle starts, the background is different, the enemy position is different too.

I'm using the event, Battle Processing: Troop Name

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, because I'm noob at RPG Maker MZ yet.

Can you help me?

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The battleback is defined by your current map, unless you use event commands to change it. The battleback you can define in the troop in your database only applies to test battles.

As far as the positions being different...you can only be referencing the wrong troop.

If you're still having problems, you should include a screenshot of the event and of your troops in the database.

Wisshy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Português
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, could u give us a screenshot? It is easier then trying to guess what u have done wrong.

doublebob

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The battleback you can define in the troop in your database only applies to test battles.
Ah, thanks mate, didn't know about that, this explains everything.

About the position, tested again and it's working, I was more concerned about the backgrounds. Thanks Wisshy and ATT_Turan for the support!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinterWolf