BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
One last change before I can affirm that I have finalized my demo ahead of plans set for late July (seeing that events are dropping left and right with BlizzCon as the latest recorded casualty, the guys running the PAX Discord decided to do an online variation which has spiked my interest levels). Specifically, the core mechanic is the availability of an ultimate special for each party member which can only be activated on a full charge... and obviously these abilities are intended to be able to shift the advantage back in your direction. And obviously I want the ultimate skills to have a priority value that's basically over 9,000 (or in other words, that whenever a party member uses his or her ultimate special for a given battle turn then he or she will always be the first to act during that turn).

As always, if this is better achieved with a plugin then you're free to move it (although it's technically still a general design question, so I'm starting things accordingly for the subject).

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Have you tried increasing the Speed of the skill?
1590990627987.png
Change that zero to, say, 2000 and that should ensure that the skill goes first.

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Done and done. Thanks again!

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

https://s12.directupload.net/images/200715/34vwhkoz.png Finally have a concept I am happy with, now I just have to decide wheather I really want to do it as vector art.
I just keep coming up with weird ideas, and then spend the time trying to make sense out of it.:kaocry:
Hi, Erm... My name is zozobie! I just had a snack.
Face masks are to be compulsory when inside shops in England from the 24th of July. People can be fined £100 if they fail to comply.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kirito2492