Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello guys can you help me again.
Today I was tinkering with Alastor01's Rendered RTP-like Tiles and was able to make it work with a sample map.
Aside from his beautiful tiles, his tilesets also provide players with an option to add Wall_Top_Tiles, which are very different from standard A4 auto-tile ones. They must be placed manually for it to work well.

I was able to assemble it all but I've just one problem, the players can go back and forth from adjacent rooms by passing through the walltops. and no matter how I tinker with the 4 tile impassibility settings in the editor, I just can't seem to prevent it.

I made a video if it helps.

Can anyone recommend a solution?

PS. I need the wall top tiles need to be set to star for them to appear overhead, btw.

Last edited:

MrKiwi

No Flying Bird
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If the wall tops are in star, then you could use an invisible tile or a duplicate of the tops below them (In circle) an set the specific pasability or non-pasability you are looking for.

Hope it helps ;)

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those are ment to be passable for left right doors.
You need to make the wall wider.
Edit: What the poster prior to me said.

cedr777

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If the wall tops are in star, then you could use an invisible tile or a duplicate of the tops below them (In circle) an set the specific pasability or non-pasability you are looking for.

Hope it helps ;)
The invisible Tile set in a circle worked perfectly, thank you!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News #17 | MZ Plugins in MV? Workstations, Fantasy Rings, Dark Office Battlebacks
Progress on one of my projects has been slow, but I'm at a spot now where I feel like sharing the four main characters.

From left to right we have: Amabel, Tibby, Dusty, and Wren.

tibbyrpgcast.jpg
I'm in a much better mood about my game than I was 2-3 days ago. I keep switching between sideview and front because of the amount of assets needed for side (I'm drawing it all myself)... but I've decided to stick with front, for my own sanity. sidenote... people, planning is important. I've spent so long on just getting my game's ideas off the ground because I didn't plan ahead.
unknown.png

"Fight me."
I'll finally wash my clothes today!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livetorise