FoxySeta

Cleric, script kiddie and fudanshi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I seem unable to use links in a Show Text scene command. The text between {LK:...} and {LK:E} is displayed correctly, but clicking on it does nothing. I also tried to use the very same text in a Show Message scene command, and it worked just fine.
Cattura.PNG

Kentou

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
Hi FoxySeta,

unfortunately, LK and SLK text codes are only supported in Message not in Show Text. Maybe that could be enhanced in the future, I will put it on the list of features :)

FoxySeta

Cleric, script kiddie and fudanshi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! I'll have to find a workaround, I guess.
(Also, I feel kinda bad for troubling you all the time, but if this can also help the engine grow I guess that's a good thing:kaoluv:)

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@FoxySeta When your query is resolved, please Report your opening post and ask for the thread to be closed. Mods might not see an individual post or a change to a topic title but will see a Report.
Thanks.

[closed]IgnoreMe[/closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Guys, I made a trailer! And, I also launched the Steam page! If you would like to support the game, please Wishlist it :ahappy: ->
working on some tilesets _ノ乙(、ン、)_

CIBl8xT.png

Oq8WKHX.png
aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kip_