FoxySeta

Cleric, script kiddie and fudanshi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I seem unable to use links in a Show Text scene command. The text between {LK:...} and {LK:E} is displayed correctly, but clicking on it does nothing. I also tried to use the very same text in a Show Message scene command, and it worked just fine.
Cattura.PNG

Kentou

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
Hi FoxySeta,

unfortunately, LK and SLK text codes are only supported in Message not in Show Text. Maybe that could be enhanced in the future, I will put it on the list of features :)

FoxySeta

Cleric, script kiddie and fudanshi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! I'll have to find a workaround, I guess.
(Also, I feel kinda bad for troubling you all the time, but if this can also help the engine grow I guess that's a good thing:kaoluv:)

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@FoxySeta When your query is resolved, please Report your opening post and ask for the thread to be closed. Mods might not see an individual post or a change to a topic title but will see a Report.
Thanks.

[closed]IgnoreMe[/closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kotanimi