FoxySeta

Cleric, script kiddie and fudanshi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I seem unable to use links in a Show Text scene command. The text between {LK:...} and {LK:E} is displayed correctly, but clicking on it does nothing. I also tried to use the very same text in a Show Message scene command, and it worked just fine.
Cattura.PNG

Kentou

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
Hi FoxySeta,

unfortunately, LK and SLK text codes are only supported in Message not in Show Text. Maybe that could be enhanced in the future, I will put it on the list of features :)

FoxySeta

Cleric, script kiddie and fudanshi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! I'll have to find a workaround, I guess.
(Also, I feel kinda bad for troubling you all the time, but if this can also help the engine grow I guess that's a good thing:kaoluv:)

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@FoxySeta When your query is resolved, please Report your opening post and ask for the thread to be closed. Mods might not see an individual post or a change to a topic title but will see a Report.
Thanks.

[closed]IgnoreMe[/closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A woman gave me her number without me even asking for it. Then she left because she had other patients to see.
oh, hey, I forgot about all this!

my old project got abandoned after I started working too much on stuff I'd already worked on - plus, starting to hate the story I wrote for it. Then, well, a lot of serious life **** went down. I ended up moving across the country, cutting off some people, etc. - **** was rough.

So, uh, I guess I'm back for now? Funny how things work.
I'm glad I'm sticking to my guns on having fighting game mechanics in my game, from what I've read, it's not for everyone. but for the most part, I've made it so you don't have to use them motion inputs for attacks if you don't want to.
And my project's just entered the Lunar New Year Sale 2022... Let's see if it reaches it's goal of $ 7,77.
Ohmygoodness I played Dicey Dungeons for the first time last night. Gave me SO MANY IDEAS for how to fix Heidi.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuerXIII