Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello all!

I am have a little trouble keeping my boats and ships to stay in the water with the VisuStella Event Move Core - Region Rulings function.

To my understanding, "walk allow" should only allow walking sprites to enter - which I've set to Region 1 in the example below. Region 1 under "Boat forbid" and "Ship forbid" should in theory stop the vehicle from entering the region.

However, during playtest, the ship just sails right over the land marked by Region 1.

To me, it seems like the boat and ship are allowed to travel through all the same regions set to 'allow' for the walking player.

Has anyone run into this issue?

(Plugins are straight from the latest Visustalla update (19/2/21) and corescripts are v1.1.1)

Update:
VisuStella have kindly fixed this issue with the Event Move Core update - Version 1.20: February 26, 2021. Thank you for all your hard work!

screenshot.jpg

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

If you don't get an answer, check my signature.

Nowis-337

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Thanks Shaz, I've submitted a bug report after asking around and triple checking that it is not some silly user error on my end.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My original idea of a quest where you just paid money to complete it (it made sense in context) somehow got turned into decorate a table with a variety of choices so that the majority of players will have different looking tables.
XGkudjn.png

Latest custom tileset work for Raptor Revolt includes beach debris and palm tree. Can't wait to go to the beach!
Doing RPG Maker News #13 | More Yokai, Overworld Edits, Actor Specific Movement, Ultra Localization
One year on, one year off seems to be my theme lol
unknown.png

Finished coloring her and giving her different character portraits. Wanted to show a few of them :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanisasr