Lunesis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
See title. I have managed to eliminate the MP bar in battle and in the main menus using the bar swapper function in one of VisuStella's plugins by giving all my classes these notetags.

<Replace MP Gauge: tp>
<Replace TP Gauge: none>

However, I still have a few places where it's showing up, namely Max MP in VisuStella VictoryAftermath and the Parameters menu for VisuStella MainMenuCore, see below:

1627941186043.png
1627941812969.png

I'd really like to remove these if possible, but I have looks through the settings in the plugins, looks through all the notes and even tried to search for .js files for mp bars but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Can anybody who is familiar with these plugins or coding help me get rid of my last two MP bars, or is MP just kind of hardcoded into RPG Maker?

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Check the parameters for Core Engine -> Parameter Settings -> Displayed Parameters/Extended Parameters.

Lunesis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Check the parameters for Core Engine -> Parameter Settings -> Displayed Parameters/Extended Parameters.
SO EASY!! You sir are a class act. Let me test before we close the thread though.

Edit: That totally works for the level up scene. I assume it's the same sort of param in the ElementsStatusCore plugin?

Think I found it
1627951450924.png
You can close

Last edited:

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A video update on the progress I've been making on the cutscenes. :kaosalute:

I wonder if color LUTs is possible for RPG Maker. It would be game changer and can replace the not so good looking tint screen
new mechanic in battle where you can mentally erase enemies when you deplete all their MP instead HP. this gives you a special item of their "memory". it's pretty to do in battle so far.
Apparently MZ lets you preview move routes in the move route editor without having to start up test game. That could save a lot of time during development compared to MV, especially for a long game that uses a lot of event movement for cutscenes.
A repost of an old meme I had made, now with music

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pasted