S.E.L.E.C.T.

Holographic Philosopher
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I remember seeing a plugin that forced actors to have a specific 'Clothing' from the generator to be worn by the actor. What Im meaning is that the plugin had a feature that you would add a command or something in the 'Note' section and it would force a part from the generator. For example if the player equips an Item called earrings it would appear on all the sprites (Battler,Face, down,etc) the earrings. I forgot what the name of that plug in was and was wondering if anyone has heard of it. I have been looking for it for a while but I don't even remember who made x_x

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to JS Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Rhino

~Inactive~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm combining my reply here with this question too.

I think you might be getting confused, or at least, the terms you're using are confusing. When you say 'Generator', we'll assume you mean this thing- Untitled.png This is the built-in generator for RMMV, it's purpose is to be used by the game devs, none of the images in here are distributed with your game, the player cannot access this.

What you call Generator, you really need to say 'SumRndmDde's Character Creator EX' This is a plugin which creates a scene to allow the player to design their own character, by putting images from the MV generator into your game folder. You can also use it on party members that you'd like the player to be able to design, however, you would not use it on NPCs or Enemies.

Saying 'enemies in the same resolution as actors' is very confusing. What you mean is 'SV sprited enemies' There are several plugins for this, but I'll assume you're using Yanfly's Animated Sideview Enemies. As you can see within the plugin help- to use custom images such as sprites, they need to be in the img/sv_actors/ folder. This means you can't use CCEX to create the enemies, as it doesn't actually make an image.

To make those enemies, you'd use the RMMV Generator, or as previously suggested to you, try Schlangan's Extended Generator, then export the images as .png's and then add them into your game folder.

When you want to add more images into the game for the player to pick from, use my method to add them into your character-creator-ex folder. If you want to add new pieces that you can choose from to create enemies/npcs, you'd be adding them to either the Extended Generator which has it's own way of importing pieces, or into your Kadokawa> RPGMV> Generator folder for the in-built generator.

So, to answer this question, I think you're talking about SumRndmDde's CCEX Dynamic Actors. This was made as an add-on to CCEX. So when you're using <Force [section] Piece: [file-name]>, it's not talking about a piece from the generator folder which is named TV_Clothing1_p01, it's asking for whatever pieces you might have in your character-creator-ex folder in your game, e.g. Clothing (1)

S.E.L.E.C.T.

Holographic Philosopher
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You nailed them all... and what you say is true. Sorry for the confusions and thank you for helping once again! @Rhino

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I almost thought it wouldn't happen, but a miracle has occurred, and IT'S HAPPENING!!!
xabileug wrote on thenerdmansion's profile.
TMCard - tomoaky
Hi i am currently working on a personal game using tomoaky TMCard in MV. i already have several modifications to it..

Screenshot-2021-04-18-at-19-32-48.png

Rest your weary legs in the Dancing Fox Inn!
Love to kick back and gamemak at the end of the day.
yay, i finally got around adding a profile pic! :guffaw:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PessNaro