Croco

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm trying to figure out how to change the size of the white frame when it highlights one of your sprite animations where your character walks.

But for some odd reason, it seemed to shrunk compare to another character tileset.

Here's this custom sprite:

RPG HELP.PNG

And here's MY custom sprite:

RPG HELP P.PNG

Is there a way to adjust this white frame?

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The size is variable. For files without "$" in front of it, the size is:
Code:
width = Image Width / 4
height = Image Height / 2
EDIT: I need to make a correction, the size I gave for the "$" was for when selecting a single cell. In the selecting image window/choosing actor character window, "$" files are just selected as a whole, with no white cursor. The "$" basically simply means that the game will read the whole image as one character set instead of 8 character sets like in regular image.

Croco

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The size is variable. For files without "$" in front of it, the size is:
Code:
width = Image Width / 4
height = Image Height / 2
For files with an "$" in front of it, the size is:
Code:
width = Image Width / 3
height = Image Height / 4

Ok...

How do I do it? Exactly? Just put a "$Pride Sprite" and that's it?

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, I made a correction to the above post. The $ before a file name will just tell the game to read the file as a single character set (unlike regular image which are read like 8 character set, 4 horizontally and 2 vertically).

Yes, if you simply put an $ in front of the file name, it should select the entire file.

Croco

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, I made a correction to the above post. The $ before a file name will just tell the game to read the file as a single character set (unlike regular image which are read like 8 character set, 4 horizontally and 2 vertically).

Yes, if you simply put an $ in front of the file name, it should select the entire file.

Like this?

rpg sol.PNG

UPDATE:

IT WORKED! Thanks!

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Croco In the future, please report your post and ask for it to be closed when you've gotten the solution. Mods may not notice when a post is updated to say the problem is solved, but we'll definitely see a report. But since I'm here... :)

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Popular old italian singer be like: We will win against Coronavirus! Humanity was capable of destroying even the dinosaurs! *cry laughs*
MarioWidjaya123 wrote on kyonides's profile.

I thought they were dead, but I wanted to be certain. :kaoback:
Always kind of annoys me to see people complain about ads in their phone applications because people are too lazy to turn on airplane mode when using them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paojiangya