l0nelysaturn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I am trying to add ItemBook to my game, but every time that it's opened I get this error:

Screenshot (169).png
I'm not sure why I'm having the error and would like to have it fixed, as I'd love to be able to have a working item book in the game when it's completed. I'll attach some files that may be of use to figuring out the cause of the issue. Help would be appreciated.

Edit: I discovered the error by messing around a little. The error is caused by ItemCore. I had to disable the plugin in order for the ItemBook to work.

Attachments

• Screenshot (171).png
    Screenshot (171).png
    458.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot (170).png
    Screenshot (170).png
    157.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

ItemBook is not a Yanfly plugin.

Did you try swapping the order of the plugins?

l0nelysaturn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
[move]Plugin Support[/move]

ItemBook is not a Yanfly plugin.

Did you try swapping the order of the plugins?
Ah, I suppose I got confused with most of my plugins being yanfly. I removed ItemCore and that fixed the issue.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Woot got a promotion and a pay rise ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ now I'm set.
does anyone feel like explaining to me the difference between simulation and emulation? you have my full permission to be as pedantic as you want.
About the Deer, I had to cut some piece of video due the *swearing* Youtube copyrights issues...
A caveman pokes his head in...
I was listening to songs by Chuck E Cheese's voice actor (Jaret Reddick from Bowling for Soup) when the meds I was taking for my stomach virus apparently stopped working. I can't take my next dose until morning, but it's no use anyway. I'm officially sick again. Of course, I'll definitely take the next dose either way, but it's useless now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OpenWings